Wednesday, June 20, 2018

479. Beth 480. Merle 481. Matt June 12, 2018

Good morning on a beautiful summer day.
Thank you for another good night of quilting, praying, and fellowship together.  Welcome Megan.  We hope that you come back.
We did quilts and prayed for 
479.  Beth Klingbile, who has bone cancer….they are the owners of the Madison bakery 


480.  For Merle Harmderks…with some type of brain tumor….her family has the Bud’s clean up service





481.  for Matt Glanzer (37) who has colon cancer…he is the nephew of Donna Glanzer.  


Continue to pray for each of these individuals.
Our next quilt night will be June 26th.  I hope that we can get the college graduates done….I have Pam Rowland getting her doctorate, Marci Hofman her master’s, Kayla (Hoekman) Wipf and Eli Lang their four yr. degree.  Who have I forgotten?
Choose Joy as you look out on God’s wondrous creations.
Love to you,
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment