Wednesday, September 9, 2020

September 9, 2020. 716. Dawn B. 717. Emily

  

Good morning ladies on a cool fall day but it is going to get warmer.  My flannel shirt feels so good today.

We had a good night last night.  We got the ties tied and the 29 quilts all ready for the firemen……….we prayed for two

716. Dawn B. who has many health problems plus a nephew and a granddaughter dying…




717. Emily, Amy Brown’s cousin, who has breast cancer.



We enjoyed fellowship together and good food……a lemon dessert made by Karen….thanks Karen.

Our next quilt night is Sept. 22nd.  The firemen are coming that  night to receive their quilts.  I hope that many of you can come and so we can show our appreciation to these men who give much of their time to our community.

Keep warm and see you on the 22nd.

Love, Joyce

     But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.  O my Strength, I sing praise to you;, O God, you are my fortress, my loving God.  Psalm 59:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment