Sunday, January 27, 2013

Holly B

 

Holly Boele, friend of Susan (Schrepel) Malec, has been diagnosed with breast cancer.  Pray for her family (husband Dave, daughter Emily, and son Sam) as they care for her as she goes through surgery, chemo, and radiation.   Pray for healing, strength, peace, and for the right treatment decisions for Holly.  Also pray for Susan to be able to care for Holly and show this family the Love of Christ.


 Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:31:18 AM
Susan,
 Thank you so much for coming over to visit yesterday.  The cookbook is just perfect for me and I know I will get a lot of use out of it. Please thank your mom and her friends for me, too.  The prayer quilt is such a special gift; I know I'll feel the prayers as I lay it around my shoulders or on my lap.
 It was really nice to see both you and Lauren yesterday.  I will continue to pray for job opportunities and peace in the meantime.
In Him,
 Holly

Susan  forgot to take a picture.
They found more cancer in Holly at Mayo.  I guess the cancer is also in the bone behind the breast and also in lymph nodes.  She is doing chemo and her hair has already been coming out.  She will be on a special study from Mayo and be able to do some of the treatments in Grand Rapids.  Holly is a special education coordinator.
Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment